If you're looking for a special holiday treat to make everything more delicious, it's time to make your own butter infused with fresh herbs, lemon zest and Hawaiian sea salt.
Add this butter to a delectable protein such as steak, shrimp or fish, add it atop of your favorite vegetable dish for luxurious flavor, or just keep it simple and enjoy it on a warm roll or slice of good bread.
This recipe is simple, easy and adds an incredible layer of flavor to everything!
- ½ pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup fresh chopped herbs such as parsley, cilantro, and basil
- 1 ½ tablespoon lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon Medium Grind Pure Kona Sea Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Combine butter, herbs, lemon zest, salt and pepper in the bowl of a food processor with paddle attachment.
- Process until well combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, put mixed butter into the of a large piece of parchment paper. Shape butter into a tube shape.
- Roll up parchment, and twist the ends similar to a candy wrapper. Wrap with plastic wrap then transfer to refrigerator until ready to use.