Poke Bowl with Spicy Seaweed Hawaiian Sea Salt
- 1 ¼ pounds best-quality ahi tuna
- ¼ cup minced white onion
- ¼ cup minced scallions
- 3 tablespoons limu seaweed
- 1 tablespoon ground kukui nuts
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon Spicy Hawaiian Seaweed Salt
- In a large bowl, combine the ahi, onion, scallions, seaweed and ground kukui nuts and toss gently with a wooden spoon to mix.
- Drizzle with sesame oil and sprinkle with the Hawaiian Spicy Seaweed Salt. Toss again and serve.
← Older Post
Newer Post →